Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Like losing everything


I didn't know that I was going to be so changed by this summer.  I didn't see the heartbreak that was looming or the walls I was gonna hit.  In fact, I thought that I was on the verge of all my dreams coming true; I thought it was gonna be THE EASY YEAR.

But that is the difference between March and November, yes?  By November you know what will have hit you during the year...although there are always days left for more surprises, I suppose.

I lost things this year.  I lost the dream of a kiddo and I lost my best friend.

But I also lost my inability to stand up for myself.  And I lost my belief that I couldn't live without any of those things.

So, the real question is....




Can I live without diet coke?

Only time will tell. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment